CITIZENSHIP & LEADERSHIP TRAINING CENTRE, ABUJA
PLOT 1075, JOSEPH GOMWALK STREET,
GUDU DISTRICT, ABUJA.
PMB 325 GARKI
INVITATION FOR TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL BIDS FOR THE RE-CONSTRUCTION OF FALLEN FENCE
The Citizenship and Leadership Training Centre, in furtherance of its statutory mandate, intends to implement a line capital project under works in line with 2018 Budget and in accordance with the public procurement Act of 2007.The centre therefore invites interested companies with proven competency and demonstrable experience to submit tenders for the execution of the following project.
- SCOPE OF WORK
DESCRIPTION OF WORKS
Re-Construction of Fallen Fence
Otu-Jeremi, Delta State
The scopes of work for the re-construction are detailed in the bidding document which shall be issued to prospective bidders.
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Prospective bidders must possess the under listed requirement to participate in this procurement.
- Certificate of incorporation with corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Memorandum and Article of Association with form CAC-7 & CAC-2.
- Evidence of current company’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years (2015, 2016 & 2017), that is valid till 31st December, 2018.
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate in compliance with the amended Pension Reform Act 2014, that is valid till 31st December, 2018.
- Evidence of registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Suppliers and Service providers by submission of the Interim Registration Report (IRR) issued by the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP).
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (I.T.F) Certificate valid till 31st December, 2018 in compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act 2005.
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (N.S.I.T.F) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2018.
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project including Bank Reference Letter
- Company’s Audited Account for the last 3-years (2015, 2016 & 2017) duly stamped by licenced auditor.
- Company Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications i.e ( COREN, QSRBN, ARCON CORBON etc.);
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (3) years including Letters of Awards.
- List of Plants/Equipment with proof of Ownership/Lease (where applicable);
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the Citizenship and Leadership Training Centre or Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (all the eligibility requirements are compulsory for each JV partner)
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorised officer of the firm.
- COLLECTION OF BID DOCUMENTS
Interested bidders are required to collect bid documents from Monday 4th of March, 2019 – Monday 15th April, 2019 between the hours of 8am – 4pm from the Head of Procurement Unit of the Citizenship and Leadership Training Centre Plot 1075, Joseph Gomwalk Street Gudu District, Abuja upon payment of non-refundable tender fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only, all payment should be made into Treasury Single Account (TSA) with the Central Bank of Nigeria through REMITA by generating Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- SUBMISSION OF BID DOCUMENTS
Prospective bidders shall submit Two (2) bounded copies of Technical documents in separate envelop (marked Technical Documents) and Two (2) Bounded copies of Financial documents in separate envelope (marked Financial Documents), then both the two separate envelopes shall be enclosed in sealed outer envelope clearly marked CLTC INVITATION TO TENDER.
And address both envelopes to;
The Director General
Citizenship and Leadership Training Centre
Plot 1075, Joseph Gomwalk Street,
Gudu District, Abuja.
PMB 325 Garki
The completed and sealed bid documents should contain the bidders name on the reverse side of the envelope and shall be registered and signed in the Procurement Unit of the Centre and be deposited in the designated Tender Box at the ground floor between the hours of 8am-4pm Monday to Friday from the date of this advertisement.
6.0 CLOSING DATES AND OPENING
Submission of bids closes on Monday 15th April, 2019 at 12:00 noon. Any bid submitted after the stated dates and time shall not be considered. The submission bids shall be opened on the same day Monday 15th April 2019 immediately following the deadline for submission by 12:00 noon at the Centre’s meeting room ground floor. Bidders /Companies representatives and interested members of the public including relevant professional bodies, civil society, non-governmental organisations and Anti-corruption Agencies Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP), Senate and House committee on procurement are hereby invited to witness the public opening of the exercise.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
BIDDERS ARE INVITED TO PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOW.
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission shall be returned unopened.
- All submission that failed to strictly meet up the requirement specified in these advert shall be rejected.
- Only technically successful bidder will be invited for the financial bid opening and all successful Technical bids would be placed on the notice board and the Centre website.
- All submissions must be made only in English language and signed by official authorized by the bidder.
- The Centre reserves the right to cancel the procurement proceeding in the public interest, without incurring any liability to the bidder.
- This advertisement is published for the implementation purpose and should not be construed as commitment or obligation on the part of the Centre to award contract.
- The Citizenship and Leadership centre will not be held liable for wrongly submitted bids.
- Citizenship and Leadership Training Centre will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquires please contact the Head of Procurement on E-mail address email@example.com.
Citizenship & Leadership Training Centre